FREE Admission to Local Museums
August 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I love when there is an opportunity for you to go to your favorite spots for FREE! The Smithsonian Museum Day Live! will be happening this year on September 28, 2013.
Included in this promotion are the following local museums:
- Casemate Museum (Fort Monroe)
- Children's Museum of VA (Portsmouth)
- Chrysler Museum of Art Glass Studio (Norfolk)
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum (Norfolk)
- Historic Houses of the Chrysler Museum of Art (Norfolk)
- LIGHTSHIP Portsmouth Museum (Portsmouth)
- Old Cape Henry Lighthouse Museum (Fort Story)
- Peninsula Fine Arts Center (Newport News)
- Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center (Portsmouth)
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum (Portsmouth)
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art (Virginia Beach)
- Virginia Sports Hall of Fame & Museum (Portsmouth)
Tags: Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day LIVE Event
Recent Blog Posts:
ODU's International Festival
There is always so much to learn and experience at the local International Festivals! ODU presents their International Festival on March 30th!
Guest Post: Stories & Songs at The Hermitage Museum
Catherine Verdier lives in Norfolk with her husband and daughter. She blogs about kid-friendly living in Hampton Roads at Where the Watermelons Grow.
Reminder! Designer Consignor Children's Consignment Sale!
Please help me give a warm welcome back to our advertising partner, Designer Consignors Children's Consignment Sale and SAVE THE DATE for their fabulous sale!
Bedtime Story Suggestion: The Carrot Race
Read this book with your Kindle or use the Free Kindle Reading App using every major smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Bedtime Story Suggestion: Silly Monsters ABC. A Silly Monsters Alphabet Book
Read this with your little one on your Kindle, iPhone, Windows PC, Mac, Blackberry, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone 7
Sunday Only- Save on Books That Inspire A Love of Reading
Sunday Only, save on some wonderful book titles including "Ramona Quimby, Age 8", "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", and many more!
blog comments powered by